Friday 9 January 2009

Vinti Andrew's Sneaker Pitbull

As i've been bogged down with work and the worst ever flu, i've only finally got my head around January 09. And having spotted this over on the Hypebeast whilst catching up on older posts (...my Internet has messed up too!!! Cha, so far this year's been a bitch man), Vinti Andrews reconstructed Nike Air Max 90 Pitbull has finally put me in a good mood. This may well one of the more interesting things that i see in this cold, dormant, flu ridden month!!



Check out her website to see her exciting design ideas on the Nike Windrunner jackets.
Comments please..

2 comments:

Whathehelle Fontenelle said...

Yeah I play with it everytime I go into the studio, I names it Bruce X

Anonymous said...

Those legs of Kanye is really tight. Keep it coming Kech..... My crew out here in the Niger r gonna trip like mad.