Tuesday 14 October 2008

adidas AZX Collection. Part 3

With the Q-W installment of the adidas's AZX Collection of what will definatly become an iconic, succesful, exillarating and enormously HUGE collaborative project; with stores and brands that worldwide capture and embrace the essence of streetwear, expression, style and sneakers, hittng stores October 18th, this video has got me HYPED!!!

Dave's Quality Meat, Crooked Toungues, Sneakers N Stuff, Alife's Riverton Club, Undefeated, VA and WoodWood......
OHH-OHH-OHH-WEYY!! OHH-WEYY!!
If you dont know what that means or stands for, then take a loook at this!!!This shit just gets better and BETTER. IM SO EXICTED...AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT, NO..NO..NO..NO..NO!! I KNOW, I KNOW I KNOW, (etc) I WANT THEM!!....no, I NEED THEM.



Isnt the Y installment going to be EXCITING!!! HB pencils, drawing pads and sharpeners at the ready!! Be inspired, Be involved. You gotta be init to win it.
GOOD LUCK!! It could be You....

As always, leave your comments....

No comments: