Tuesday 9 December 2008

JD's JUNK Mail

After coming home from another hard days work, getting into my jammies and dishing myself some dinner, i switch on my laptop, check my emails and then find THIS CRAP!!!
a)Getting emails from Size is one thing (although i dont shop there anymore. The stock is good but some of the staff think that they're way too cool for scholl...head up guys..school's OUT! and has been for AGES!!)but sharing my details with JD (J D SPORTS!!!) is another.
b)At a time where inticing customers to shop and part with their cash is ESSENTIAL for any sort of profit margin, why o why are they sending me trainers that look like THIS!!
c)And to make matters worse, i couldnt even copy the image from my email, so had to take a digital picture, and than upload it. Crap huh?? So apologies for the unfocussed pics, but i just had to show you guys this.

Like? This SHIT get better...
The Mens selection is TERRIBLE!!, that's a fact, but the womens stuff is DISGUSTING!! I mean fucking hell!! Are they REALLY stocking this crap.

To check it out for yourself go onto www.jdsports.co.uk
Comments please.....

1 comment:

danidandans said...

I love it! you couldn,t be more on point!